The Corporate Heroes program is a unique opportunity to make a difference. This investment program is designed to encourage and promote corporate investment in Boys & Girls Club of Rochester and recognize those with a deep commitment to the children in our community. With your ongoing support, Club can sustain and thrive as an organization.
Boys & Girls Club of Rochester is needed now more than ever. Currently 6,600 youth in Rochester Public Schools are receiving free or reduced price meals; an estimated 350 school-aged kids who are homeless and an estimated 1,700 teens will not graduate high school. Your support makes a difference and helps local kids achieve great futures.
- Provide experiences that enable today’s young people to conquer tomorrow’s challenges
- Implement effective programs, hire and train staff, and keep expenses low so that all young people can participate
- Welcome and inspire more children who need guidance each day
- Allow ALL kids to dream BIG and give them the opportunities to achieve them
- Allow Club to plan more effectively for more than a single year
To be a part of the Corporate Heroes program and learn about the benefits of investing, please contact Club at (507) 287-2300.
Thank you to our current Corporate Heroes!